Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Part 5: My miserable existence

By Mory Keita

Part 5: Exodus 

          After my many disappointments, I set myself to traveling the uncivilized parts of the world in quest of knowledge and understanding. In that mid-October, I took the road to the Americas where I tried to live in harmony with nature’s wilderness. Living there, I found an inner peace and sense of belonging cultivated in harmony with the elements constituting the universe. I have found a new purpose in life— accepting who I am.
          To conclude my long and boring life story, I would like to explain the nature of happiness. Happiness is not beauty, talent or prestige. It is an inner voice that shows us the light to something farther ahead, a greater understanding of the world and its principles. Happiness is a combination of knowledge, identity and a sense of purpose.This is the tale of my miserable existence.


This is the end of the story, if you liked it please leave your feedbacks.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Djene said...

Great definition of happiness. I wish people could see that.
Really loved reading " My miserable Existence"
Thank you for sharing and again GREAT WRITING.

Mory said...

thank you djene. apparently you are the only reader you like this piece.

Post a Comment

I would greatly appreciate and value your feedbacks.