Saturday, February 19, 2011

My heart is like a star

                                                      By Mory Keita





My heart is like a star, brighter that Sirius.
Its light illuminates this dull world,
Like sun shine upon us at dawn.


When my heart shall be broken,
The stars shall shatter like broken mirror
And darkness shall envelope this world.

Without my love there is no love,
Without my light there is no light,
And without light, night shall lonely sleep.
O heart, what is this world without light?

My heart is a star perched above clouds.
When the stars shall shatter, my heart shall break.
But, as long as Sirius and its companion shine,
My love shall always illuminate this dull world
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

I see it, a star alike heart, shining bright.
cheers.

Post a Comment

I would greatly appreciate and value your feedbacks.