Sunday, November 15, 2009

Why don't I talk a lot ?: The unreasonable unmasked.

Well, I have been called "Anti-social" in numerous instances  since my early childhood but for those who really know me, most will say that I am just shy. Am I shy ? maybe. I personally believe that my primary motive  for stranding myself from humans is just a question of philosophy - a natural philosophy. Most of us are busy with their look , falling in love, and finances instead of contemplating the majestic beauty of nature.

I have always been a philosopher, a nature lover; i guess that is the reason I am dedicating my life to sciences and mathematics. Above our heads are countless stars, parallel universes and even black holes. Isn't fascinating to see trough nature?

You may ask yourself , " is this guy reasonable ?" ; no , I am unreasonable  and do not seek to appear reasonable. I am a rebel. As the famous  English writer and philosopher,  Gorge Bernard Shaw famously  remarked said "the reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."Thus , let me be myself and let history follow is course.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would greatly appreciate and value your feedbacks.